Marketed by: Brinsons
Sales Type: Sales
No. Bedrooms: 6
Property Type: detached houseKey Features
- Imposing period property set in very large gardens.
- 4 reception rooms.
- 4 Bedrooms with en-suites.
- 2 additional attic rooms.
- Generous vehicle parking.
- Additional land available.
- EPC F
RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase this unique six bedroom detached property set in a tranquil and private retreat yet close to local amenities and transport links. Viewing highly recommended!Full Description
RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase this unique six bedroom detached property set in a tranquil and private retreat yet close to local amenities and transport links. Viewing highly recommended!Description
- A rare opportunity to purchase this elegant four + bedroom detached family home set in large formal gardens with woodlands. Conveniently located close to the bustling town of Blackwood which offers a wide variety of shopping and good road links to Newport and the M4 corridor.Accommodation
- The imposing property set over three levels briefly comprises entrance conservatory leading to impressive hallway, cloaks/WC, four reception rooms, and large kitchen/breakfast room at ground floor level. Four double bedrooms with en-suite facilities and family bathroom to first floor, stairs to two further attic rooms. The property features many original features along with modern conveniences. Viewing strongly recommended.Entrance Porch
- 8'8 x 7'0 (2.64m x 2.13m) - Entered via wood effect UPVC front door. UPVC double glazed windows. Ceramic tiled flooring. Paned glazed double doors to;Entrance Hall
- 16'1 x 14'7 (4.90m x 4.45m) - Grand entrance hall with feature natural stone fireplace and hearth with multi fuel burning stove. Carpeted curved staircase with open balustrading leading to galleried landing. Carpet as fitted. Radiator. Window to rear. Archway to;Living Room
- 24'7 x 17'0 (7.49m x 5.18m) - Spacious reception room with windows to front and French doors leading to rear garden. Feature fireplace with multi fuel burning stove, ceramic tiled insert, marble hearth, timber mantle and surround. Carpet as fitted. Coved ceiling.Dining Room
- 18'6 x 17'0 (5.64m x 5.18m) - Grand dining room with windows to front and side. Fireplace with cast iron insert, slate surround and mantle. Carpet as fitted. Coved ceiling.Music Room
- 17'2 x 14'6 (5.23m x 4.42m) - Windows to side and rear. Fireplace with cast iron insert, slate surround and mantle. Coved ceiling. Carpet as fitted.Sitting Room
- 13'4 x 12'0 (4.06m x 3.66m) - Window to side. Coved ceiling. Carpet as fitted.Kitchen
- 20'10 x 13'9 (6.35m x 4.19m) - Comprehensive range of wall and base units including glazed display cabinet, shelving and plate rack, contrasting granite effect worktops, inset stainless steel 1 1/2 sink and drainer with mixer tap, 'Baumatic' stainless steel range style cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for American fridge/freezer. Matching island unit with granite worktop. Tiled splashbacks. Space for breakfast table. Window to side.Cloaks/Wc
- Comprising; low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler. Obscure glazed window to side. Carpet as fitted.Pantry
- 9'6 x 5'6 (2.90m x 1.68m) - Window to rear. Coat hanging space. Carpet.First Floor
- Galleried landing. Coved ceiling. Carpet. Doors to;Bedroom 1
- 18'6 x 17'1 (5.64m x 5.21m) - Spacious master bedroom with windows to front and side overlooking gardens. Coved ceiling. Carpet. Door to;Dressing Room
- 9'11 x 6'0 (3.02m x 1.83m) - Window to front. Carpet. Door to;En-Suite
- 7'6 x 5'11 (2.29m x 1.80m) - Comprising; panelled bath, low level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Carpet. Spotlights to ceiling.Bedroom 2
- 17'3 x 13'8 (5.26m x 4.17m) - Windows to side and rear. Coved ceiling. Carpet. Door to;En-Suite
- 10'10 x 6'3 (3.30m x 1.91m) - Generous size en-suite comprising; jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Shaver point. Tiled walls. Spotlights to ceiling. Obscure window to side.Bedroom 3
- 17'2 x 11'10 (5.23m x 3.61m) - Window to front. Coved ceiling. Carpet. Door to;En-Suite Shower Room
- 8'8 x 5'9 (2.64m x 1.75m) - Comprising; fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls. Spotlights to ceiling. Carpet. Window to front.Bedroom 4
- 13'4 x 16'8 (4.06m x 5.08m) - Window to side. Coved ceiling. Carpet. Door to;En-Suite Shower Room
- 13' max X 4'7 (3.96m max X 1.40m) - Comprising; fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC, and pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Tiled walls. Spotlights to ceiling. Obscure window to rear.Bathroom
- 7'8 x 7'10 (2.34m x 2.39m) - Four piece suite comprising; panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Tiled walls. Spotlights to ceiling. Carpet.Second Floor
- Approached via half turned staircase from landing. Carpet. Velux type window. Access to;Attic Room 1
- 13'3 x 13'5 (4.04m x 4.09m) - Boarded floor. Part plaster boards to walls and ceiling. Window to side.Attic Room 2
- 28'7 x 9'4 (8.71m x 2.84m) - Partly pitched and beamed ceiling. Window to front. Velux type window rear. Built-in wardrobe with entrance through to storage space.Outside
- 14'1 x 9'6 (4.29m x 2.90m) - UPVC double glazed windows overlooking garden. Ceramic tiled floor.Front
- The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with specimen trees, shrubs and flower beds. Water feature. Lawn extends to side area with additional raised flower beds providing access to rear garden.Rear
- Mainly laid to lawn with specimen trees and raised flower beds. Gated pathway leading to additional woodland area.Tenure
- We are advised that the property is freehold. Purchasers are advised to clarify with their Solicitor or Surveyor.Council Tax
- Band H.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.