Marketed by: Geoffrey Matthew Estates
Sales Type: Sales
No. Bedrooms: 2
Property Type: flatKey Features
- SHARED OWNERSHIP 60%
- Modern Apartment
- First Floor
- South Stevenage
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Generous Storage
- Gas Central Heating
60% SHARED OWNERSHIP. A Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Shared Ownership Apartment, Situated On The Edge Of South Stevenage And The Borders Of Knebworth, And Offering A Wide Range Of Local Amenities Including Tesco's, Whilst Also Benefitting From Easy Access To Both A1(M) & A10. Internally Featur...Full Description
60% SHARED OWNERSHIP.
A Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Shared Ownership Apartment, Situated On The Edge Of South Stevenage And The Borders Of Knebworth, And Offering A Wide Range Of Local Amenities Including Tesco's, Whilst Also Benefitting From Easy Access To Both A1(M) & A10. Internally Featuring Very Generous Accommodation, Including Two Double Bedrooms & Open Plan Kitchen Lounge with Balcony. CHAIN FREEEntrance Hallway
- A welcoming entrance hall, with a built in double width storage cupboard, single panel radiator, entry phone system, a quality whitewashed Oak style laminate flooring, smoke alarm, additional cupboard with plumbing and electrics for washing machine and a dryer, doors to all rooms.Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- 18'8''x 14'3'' (5.69m x 4.34m) - A bright living space with a very contemporary and modern feel, neatly blending together both lounge and kitchen.
comprises of a beautifully fitted range of white high gloss wall, base and drawer units and finished with brushed chrome effect handles, butcher block wood effect square edged work surfaces with inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted gas boiler, integrated fridge freezer, integral stainless steel electric oven, four ring gas hob and stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over, additional space for a slim line dish washer, tiled splash backs and ceramic tiled flooring.
Benefits from UPVC French doors which open on to the balcony, and matching side panel window, quality Antique Oak laminate flooring and two double panel radiators.Bedroom 1:
- 14'3''x 9'8'' (4.34m x 2.95m) - A good size double bedroom with UPVC double glazed window and Juliet balcony door to the rear aspect, built in double wardrobe and single panel radiator.Bedroom 2:
- 10'8''x 10'4'' (3.25m x 3.15m) - The second of the double bedrooms with UPVC double glazed window, a continuation of the whitewashed Oak style laminate flooring, single panel radiator and coving to the ceiling.Bathroom
- Fitted with a modern white three piece bathroom suite, and comprising of and bath with glass shower screen and wall mounted shower, hand wash basin and pedestal, close coupled WC with chrome push button flush, a chrome heated towel rail, wall mounted medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, extractor fan, vinyl flooring and partially tiled walls with decorative mosaic tiled border.Communal Area's
- As already mentioned the communal hall way is restricted entrance and has an entry phone system in place, with externally there is allocated parking as well as ample community parking, additionally on offer are a range of bike sheds and storage areas ( again secure).Agents Information
- 60% shared ownership with Guiness housing
rent share, ground rent and service charge combined is £272 pcm
lease length approx: 122 years
THE CURRENT VENDORS ARE MOVING ABROAD, AND FOR THAT REASON WILL BE LOOKING TO LEAVE SOME ITEMS AT A SMALL COST.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed. They do not constitute any part of an offer or contract and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or statement in these particulars by GEOFFREY MATTHEW ESTATES Ltd. Please note that any Floor Plans are not to scale and represent a guide only.